Saturday, December 20, 2008

I was reading a article in Newsweek about..ok, brace yourselves, a baby with a brain tumor, but the tumor wasn't as incredible as what came out of the tumor. Now, before you go off and say I'm lying, or that it's some sort of alien baby, I need to tell you about this deformation called 'fetus in fetu' where babies for twins inside them. Now, what came out of this baby's brain tumor, was a fully developed foot, hand and thigh. The doctor who removed it said it looked like a breech birth (when babies come out feet first instead of head first). I thought that was ridiculous and it reminded me of another case I was once where this man had a dead, fully developed fetal twin in his abdomen...freaky stuff...I know my dad may have foot in mouth disease but foot in brain?! ok..har har har...I'll post again later.

No comments: